About the game:
Want to relive the political upsurge of Julius Caesar’s quests during the emerging Roman Empire? Say no more! Developed by Pyro Studios and published by Eidos Interactive, Praetorians HD Remaster is a 3D real-time classic strategy-oriented game that focuses on tactics and military, rather than resource management or building. Set against the historical and political backdrop of the Roman Empire, the game allows the player to combat and show their skills by combining their units efficiently and prove their worth on the battlefield, against thousands of specially skilled war machines and troop types, also having individual strengths, heavily protecting the Empire. There the Roman Republic, a generic Barbarian tribe based on the Gauls, Celts, and Helvetii, or the New Kingdom of Egypt: any one of these can be controlled by the player.
Features of the Game:
- Praetorians feature three game modes: Skirmish, Campaign, and Multiplayer:
- i) Skirmish- The player can choose up to 1 character and 7 AI Players, controlled by Artificial Intelligence, and also a difficulty level (easy, medium, and hard.)
- ii) Campaign- It consists of 4 tutorial levels, and 20 campaign missions, which are again in turn divided into four sections and a short film precedes each chapter.
iii) Multiplayer- The players can play Praetorian multiplayer online, by downloading and using GameRanger.
- To plan the battles accordingly, there are several varieties of landscapes and terrains.
- Reworked controls and UI have been re-imagined in this high definition celebrated timeless strategy based classic.
- For different characters and unit types, there are unique sets of formations and abilities.
- Egyptians, Gauls, and Roman Legions: 3 unique armies with their various weaknesses and strengths.
- Set in Italy, Gaul, and Egypt, there are over 20 campaign missions.
Highlights of the Game:
- Since resource management is not an essential part of this game, they would have to recruit stronger soldiers to gather honour points, which are the only resource the player needs to manage. Honour points can be earned by fighting and killing enemy troops.
- It is a skill-building quest, where the player gets to show off their combating skills, as well as their ability to move forward with the increasing difficulty.
- A town or a village requires a garrison to be built, which are formed by trained units, and demands a commander to be sent there. As the player crosses the levels and reaches closer to the Emperor, they get to face the Praetorian Guard, the most difficult, deadly, and powerful fighting force of the Empire.
Praetorians HD Remaster is the talk of the game town these days. Why?
- It follows one of the best timelines in history.
- The appealing and strategy making gameplay make the players come back to it again and again.
- The game graphics have been re-visioned in high definition.
If you need a strategy developing, and skill-building game to make you cherish every moment of the experience, Praetorians HD Remaster is the perfect game for you. After all, the classic real-time strategic gaming experience is worth a try.
Praetorians HD Remaster Full Version PC Game Download
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3220 (Dual-core with at least 3,3 Ghz)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2GB dedicated VRam, e.g. Nvidia GeForce GT640
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system.
How to Install?
- Click on “Download Game” button.
- Download ” Praetorians HD Remaster“ Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
- Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to Install.
- Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
- Open the Game and Enjoy Playing